Many women suffer in silence when it comes to talking about sexual problems. Menopause, child-birth and even the natural ageing process can result in a loss of sensation, decreased sexual enjoyment and functional issues in the vaginal region. juVA is a non-surgical technique which involves Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) being injected into the vagina in order to rejuvenate and enhance sexual pleasure. juVA may also relieve conditions such as stress urinary incontinence.
The juVA procedure may help with
• Tightening of the vaginal opening
• Decreasing painful intercourse
• Creating stronger and more frequent orgasms
• Increasing vaginal lubrication
• Decreasing stress incontinence
• Treating Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus
One of the big advantages of the juVA treatment is that you can return to your normal activities immediately after treatment. Sexual intercourse can resume 2 days after.
Patients who have undergone the juVA procedure have reported:
• Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation.
• Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
• A tighter introitus (vaginal opening).
• Stronger orgasm.
• More frequent orgasm.
• Increased sexual desire.
• Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm.
• Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse).
• Increased natural lubrication.
• Decreased urinary incontinence